The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Benjamin Button Files: Red Alert

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Benjamin Button Files: Red Alert


What in the FredSanfordblackundereyecirclesnappyheadedhoe ish is this about? Geesh Red Alert, you were one of my hip hop idols. You made me want to be from New York. WTF happened? This can't be your life now -- all sweaty, disheveled and without most of yo teefs? Get a makeover, stat! Why must I make this blog cry?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 12:10:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Oh my gosh...so DJs don't get royalties, huh?
Dental insurance?
I give up...

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home