The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Courtside Commentary

Friday, May 29, 2009

Courtside Commentary

We Witches don't really care about basketball like that. I cheer for the team with the cutest players who don't have a whole bunch of tats and baby mommas. So while most of "my people" are consumed with the NBA finals, I'm preoccupied with the stars on the sidelines. What the f#k are they thinking while watching hot sweaty menzes run up and down the court?

Tom Cruise

"Yeah, look at me on the jumbotron. My spikey, slightly disheveled hair says 'I'm still relevant'. No one is going to hold Valkyrie against me. These people around me are GLIB!"

Puff & Jay

Jay: "We look like the hot leather Hip-hop dalmations, Rin & Tin in yo area!" 
Diddy: "Yo, I wonder is Yung Joc here?"



Michael Clarke

"Who dis? Green Mile Part Deux? Sign me up! Merry New Year!"


Lil Wayne

"Baby on the way, mad bills to pay! Is that you over there Miss Katie?"



Terri Hatcher

"I can't cheer, my face is too tight."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home