The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Father Of The Year?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Father Of The Year?

Meet Desmond Hatchett. This poor lost soul is 29 years old with 21 (yes, count them) 21 CHILDREN by at least 11 women. And you guessed it, he can’t support them all on his minimum wage salary.

In typical “what had happened was” fashion, the Tennessee man says he never meant to father all these babies. He says "it just happened." Uh, yeah, and it just happens that I like cake but I know when to push away from the table. Anywho, Hatchett claims all of the baby-mamas knew about his, well, situation. Take a look…



The kids range in age from newborn to 11. Legally, only 50% of his income may be used for child support. Now, I’m no math wiz, but that means by the time all his pesos are split among 21 children, some of these kids will only get about 2 bucks a month. I feel for you taxpayers in the Volunteer state (note to self: cancel that move to Memphis).

Does this dude have the Magic Stick? What is he telling these women? And shouldn’t his crotch be on fire by now?

I quit life. I have officially seen it all. Bury me face down with my iPod on so I don’t have to see or hear any more nonsense like this in the afterlife.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:24:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

Hangs head in shame. But then again, I did tell you its some bullshit down here.

 
At Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:27:00 PM EDT , Blogger ♥ CG ♥ said...

OMG! And he had the nerve to say he "thinks" he's finished fathering kids...how trife!

 
At Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:29:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

Ok, why the fuck is this chick in court fighting for $67.50 a month? Now thats a silly broad especially if they knew about his ass.

$67.50!!!

 
At Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:31:00 PM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

$67 muthaeffin 50!!! I can't with the Negroes man..... LOL!

 
At Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:33:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

Hey, $67.50 will buy you a pair of 54-11s and some KFC grilled chicken!

 
At Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:41:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

I wanna pull my uterus out in protest!

 
At Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:59:00 PM EDT , Blogger BeautifulBrownWoman said...

aww man, this is a hot mess...God help us!

 
At Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 10:48:00 AM EDT , Blogger A.Smith said...

SIGH...

Man, as a Tennessean... ok, nevermind that angle.

I really have no words. NONE.

 
At Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 4:04:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Condoms or pull out jee wiz

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home