The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Hair Files: Halle Berry

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hair Files: Halle Berry


Well, well, well what do we have here? I go out of town and return to see Ms. Halle bringin' the fire with her new short do! I was silently praying to White Jesus that she would leave the weave be and muh prayers have been answered (**spoken with southern drawl) This is the Halle we all know and love... the "love-should-have-brough-you-home-make-me-feel-gooooooodddd" Hallee! That's one fly MILF! For more pics check out YBF.com!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 3:17:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

Halle is the chick that inspired me to cut all my hair off, so yes I am loving that she took that dang weave out of her hair. She is one of the few women I think that actually looks better with short hair.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home