The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: I'm Really Trying To Prove I'm Not My Sister!

Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Really Trying To Prove I'm Not My Sister!

So while Beyonce was preparing to take flight in her pannies at the BET Awards, her sister Solange was channeling her inner Rainbow Brite in this spandexy get-up at the Annual LGBT Pride parade in San Francisco over the weekend.


Well, pose for the camera now...click, click honey.  You are working that, uhm, nail polish?
I got nothing.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 8:35:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....never seen PRIDE spandex lmao #FAIL this is NOT twitter **smacks my own hand**

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home