The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Governor Pops Bottles

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Governor Pops Bottles

New York Governor David Paterson likes to get his swerve on. No, I don't mean behind the wheel (*oooh, that was bad of me, huh?*), I mean at the club! Paterson was spotted inside Taj nightclub in Manhattan early this morning, rubbing elbows with DJ Funkmaster Flex. One blogger spotted Paterson in the club and shouted him out to Gawker.com. Hater!

Tionna Smalls said "it was past 1 am and he should be working on something like fixing the state economy." Smalls said "he's embarrassing black people."

Uh, 'scuse me Miss Ting, but can't a brotha have a little Nuvo from time to time? At least this governor isn't out trying to go all raw dawg in hookers like the last one.

I'm just sayin'… I sense some hateration in this dancery!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home