The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Catfight: Lloyd & Ciara

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Catfight: Lloyd & Ciara


Lloyd and his lucious locks are going after Ciara. Lloyd claims it's because Ciara is smelling herself as my Granny used to say, "I don't f**k with Hollywood b**ches and she's like one of the chicks that's just changed along the way with the fame and the money and all of that." Damn, Lloyd go hard or go home I guess. He added, "I don't really get down with her anymore on some real s**t. The truth hurts, but it will set you free. But I wish her all the best." I will say that since Ci-Ci has been living in L.A. it appears as though she's embracing that life. She's been spotted looking extra skinny and hanging with new besty Kim Kardashian. Or is Lloyd offbase? Oftentimes when someone leaves their hometown to do bigger or better things, it's misinterpreted as selling out. I believe it's probably a bit of both in this case. Time will tell...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 1:58:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team ciara

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home