The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Lisa and Al Sittin In a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!..........

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lisa and Al Sittin In a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!..........



The ybf.com is reporting that perm-tastikal Al and the former Mrs. Turks & Kinkos, Cairo... ok whateva the fug, you know what I mean! anyhoo, the ybf just got word that they are an official item!!!

I'm done, tag me out!!


Yeah you read that right! And trust me…we’re more shocked than you are. TheYBF.com has learned that Al Sharpton has been getting it in for the last few months with none other than LisaRaye.



Here’s what we know: A few weeks ago our source (a MAJOR publicist in the industry who shall remain nameless) told us that Al and LisaRaye–both barely divorced–are indeed together now. When we asked the obligatory “WTF?! Why?” The answer is because Lisa knows she’s not getting into any of these “society and political” events without a man who could bring her along. She’s also starved for media attention–surprise surprise–so Al is her “In” into that world. And Al–well he’s just happy to say he can have a chick that looks like LisaRaye on his arm and whose perm looks better than his. The two have been confusingly spotted at a few events together like the NAACP Image Awards and Michael Jackson’s memorial services…

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home