The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: T-Pain Realizes He's An Idiot

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

T-Pain Realizes He's An Idiot


You really have to be some dummy to go at Jay-Z these days. I guess Teddy Penderassdown realized the err of his ways and is attempting to get back in Mr. Carter's good graces over a Drake beat. Take a listen...




You'll recall Mr. Pain went on a little eff Jay-Z rant recently:

Jay-Z is 59 years-old so I don't think he has the right to say what's good and what's not. I mean if anybody's dead, it should be him. That's just me. Now I just want to clarify, if there are any Jay-Z fans in the house, excuse the fuck out of me. But you don't hear me saying that rap is dead. Even though it is because apparently all the rappers are trying to do T-Pain.”

In the 3rd verse, Pain addresses the Jigga incident:

“Alright, so let's talk about the Jay shit. Some days I wish that I ain' t never say shit and Diddy said ain't no excuse for what I did but I felt like he was knocking the same shit that feeds my kids."

"But by all means, don't take this as a diss or hatin', I just wanna explain my side of the situation, so if you knew just how much respect that I had, you'd know I'm a real nigga when I say, “My bad.”

This makes me wanna cue up the video when Young Buck cried for Fiddy's forgiveness.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:00:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

He's so not necessary like Jay-Z is...

 
At Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 5:19:00 AM EDT , Blogger XIRUS said...

the T in T-Pain stands for Tourette's.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home