The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Top Twitter Parodies

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Top Twitter Parodies


I admit it. I'm a Twitter lame. Or a lame Twitterer. Or a lame tweeter. See, I don't even know the proper lingo. I try to tweet from my phone, but that takes too much time and frankly, it makes my Blackberry run slow. I cannot have that! I don't even know if it's really worth it to have folks all in my business, wondering what I'm doing today, what's on my mind, blah blah blah. And furthermore, I can't even remember everyone's Twitter handle. All I know is the "@"... after that, you're shit outta luck.

I just don't get all the fuss. And clearly someone finds the Twitter craze a bit crazy too. Check out these top Twitter parodies.

Tweetlejuice





Twitter Tracker






Twitter Kid Stalker






All Atwitter About Twitter


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Twitter Frenzy
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview


To see more parodies, click here.

Oh, and follow the Brew on Twitter while you're at it!

Shameless plug

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home