The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Erykah Badu + Lil Wayne

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brew Music: Erykah Badu + Lil Wayne

Uh, er, ah... how's this for an odd couple: Erykah Badu and Lil Wayne?

Well, they got one thing in common... lots o'baby donors.  But, I digress.  Here's a new song from Silly E. Badu and Weezy called "Jump Up In The Air and Stay There" (damn, that's a long azz title).

Erykah Badu feat. Lil Wayne - Jump In The Air & Stay There (Rip) .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

I stan for Badu so she can almost do no wrong in my book.  But, do you likey?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 1, 2010 at 8:43:00 AM EST , Blogger Shawn Smith said...

I'm not feeling it. Then again I know Mrs. E. Badu has some things I can't get into no matter how much I listen to it.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home