The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Bling For Your Lady Parts: Va-Jazzling......

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bling For Your Lady Parts: Va-Jazzling......

Ok I think it's safe to say that I'm obsessed with my love cave.  I LOVE MY VAGI-CAT!!!! whew, there I said it. Now there are those times of the month that I want to beat it like it stole something but the other 22 days or so of the month I love it! I like to get it waxed n buffed n stuff and I always request lil funky designs and lil jazzy vagicat haircuts, my fav right now is the vagi-hawk (no pictures but you can guess what it looks like when it's done). Getting my lady parts in order makes me feel very 'avant garde' if you will so imagine my intrigue when I happen upon "Vajazzling" a new grooming craze that involves a snazzy application of rhinestones and such on or nearabouts your love cave region. How delightful! I'm super excited about this and I will be getting it done on my next trip home to NYC. I don't have a steady right now but how lucky will the next lad I decide to bed be when he sees my blinged out vag?! He mine as well go play the powerball that day, I know I damn sure would if a dude pulled out a diamond encrusted paynus on my ass.

I can't promise pics once I get this done but I'm thinking about it..... stay tuned though. These pics of a blogger having it done gives you a pretty clear illustration. Peep her post here to learn more.

And please watch this video..... hee hee!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 26, 2010 at 6:18:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Pictures please.......my imagination just doesn't run that wild.

 
At Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 11:21:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS HILARRRIOUSSSS

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home