The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Puffy Is Poison

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Puffy Is Poison

Let me tell you a little bit about Jem. I love me some reality TV. From Ray J to RuPaul, if you slap a camera and some "real" people up in it, I’ll watch. So naturally, I am still watching Making The Band 4 and I’m beginning to wonder about this alleged “Making The Band Curse” Diddy talks about now that the groups are all having "personality" issues. I don’t think there’s a band curse per se…it’s more like a “Puffy Curse.” Peep this video for a hilarious rundown on why Puffy really is poison!




P.S. What happened to them singing white girls, Dream? Just askin’…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home