The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Winter Wonderland...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Wonderland...


Here in the nation’s capitol we got hit with a nice amount of snow, some love it while others hate it. Today I’m here to discuss a Winter Wonderland of a different type. It’s the WW that occurs in the nether regions and the moment you realize what’s happening can be just as stunning as waking up to over 4 inches of snow on your patio. Now I’ve noticed some grays here and there on my head, even a few on my arms, legs, etc but nothing and I mean nothing can prepare you for the day you notice them in that “special" place. It’s the kind of Winter Wonderland I want nothing to do with! But it is here and I must face this situation head on, the only problem is what can you do really? A complete baldy? Um no thanks, a fresh cut and line-up perhaps? Probably not a good idea. Or there is always the option to accept that changes are occurring and I am getting older. So today I make the choice to make snow angels in my Winter Wonderland. Let today be the day you accept the things you can’t change and put that energy toward something worthwhile. Toodles!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home