The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "I'm gone kill this lil mafugga with a hammer!!" ..... Mom warns 911

Monday, April 27, 2009

"I'm gone kill this lil mafugga with a hammer!!" ..... Mom warns 911

Ok we all know the black mom means business.... serious business! This audio is part comedy and part yikes! My mom used to say colorful things to me like "I'm gonna break your neck" followed by actual attempts to follow through. The black mom does not engage in idol threats, they are bout it!

However, this hammer situation is a bit much though I do appreciate the fact that she intervened on herself by calling 911 before she actually hammered the mofo, LOL!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 27, 2009 at 8:33:00 PM EDT , Blogger Pharoah said...

LOL OMG. That was too funny!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home