The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: GET IN MY BELLAY

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brew Bits: GET IN MY BELLAY


OooH EMM GEE! I haven't even finished eating this bad boy and had to blog about it. Looking for a sweet snack that won't kill your 'On Er Toes! program? Try Kozy Shack Sugar Free Apple Pie A La Mode... omg it's like a 70 calorie love making session in my mouth! (Not that I'm into that sort of thing... *cough*) I generally try to stay away from Splenda products (another blog for another day) but I don't think one serving of this will kill me! Awww. ..I think I messed myself, this is so gooot!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home