The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: MJ Still Alive....

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MJ Still Alive....



I had a theory when MJ passed that maybe he wasn't really gone. Not cause I was in denial but I thought "maybe he staged this death to remove himself from the constant scrutiny and bullish". Perhaps he could enjoy life better dead than alive..... it was something that crossed my mind. Now comes this, a video of what appears to be Michael jumping out of the same van that his body was in when he was supposedly being transported, hmmm.....

A user by the name of LosAngelesCot24 on liveleak.com had this to say on the posted video:

"This video shows that Michael was still alive after his dead body was transported to the Los Angeles Dept. of Coroner I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive."



So what do you think? Is Mike alive? Call me crazy but I think he is.......

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 3:18:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, are we really going to have the "Elvis" sightings now? Michael Jackson was over 6 feet tall. Unless that security guard was a giant that person was not 6 feet tall. With all of the madness and mayhem that has come out since his death I am glad he is gone. He was suffering so terribly and just being used left and right. This video put another crack in my heart that was just starting to heal after his death.

 
At Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 3:22:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

They were trying to tie MJ to Elvis on one of those shows this weekend -- naturally pushing Elvis a little higher, but that it aside from the point -- this looks like the next step in the fuckery.

 
At Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 4:43:00 PM EDT , Blogger Drawtist_P said...

The Crazy - It never ends.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home