The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Aspiring Redskin Cheerleader Gets Flu Shot, 10 Days Later She Can Only Walk Backwards......

Friday, October 23, 2009

Aspiring Redskin Cheerleader Gets Flu Shot, 10 Days Later She Can Only Walk Backwards......


Desiree Jennings was training for a half marathon, got a regular seasonal flu shot and now she can only walk backwards. Watching the videos it almost doesn't seem real. The crazy thing is she can run normally and only talk normally when she's running, when she stops to walk everything goes bad. Eating is an issue as well.


I don't get how they say "the flu shot is generally safe for a majority of people" like after watching this we should be fine with getting one *sigh*........... man I don't know.


She had been working with the Washington Redskins as an ambassador in hopes of becoming a cheerleader since April.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 23, 2009 at 4:04:00 PM EDT , Blogger DC Debutante said...

thats why i dont get flu shots. Or any other shot I dont need. I'd rather get sick and let my body fight it the normal way. Everyone's body is different.

 
At Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 3:08:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Co-sign with DC. Everyone was asking me when I am going to get my flu shot (swine or otherwise) I said never. Everyone was surpirsed. I have never had the flu, and I have never had a flu and after reading this I defintely don't plan to.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home