The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: BMW's Three-Wheeled Concept Car

Monday, October 12, 2009

BMW's Three-Wheeled Concept Car




Keep it real.  I'ma car hoe.  Not that I'll date a dude solely for his car, cuz I won't.  But I am into cars.  I like the way they smell on the inside.  The way they look on the road.  The way they feel when you put the pedal to the metal!  Check out BMW's latest concept car.

The vehicle reportedly has similar seating space to a BMW 3 Series coupe. It's got a drag coefficient of 0.18, weights just 992 pounds and gets up to 124 mph.   It goes 0 to 60 in under ten seconds and gets 118 miles to the gallon.  Holla!

The concept is being exhibited in the BMW Museum in Munich.





Source: Engadget






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home