The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: B#$tch Betta Have My Money!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

B#$tch Betta Have My Money!


Were you checking for the Asian Aficionado that is Brian McKnight's new talk show? Word on the curb is there's an issue with production. More than 20 workers have filed non-payment complaints against the McKnight show totaling $86,300. McKnight's spokesperson issued a what-had-happened and said the show has gotten new investors and they're working things out. For some reason when I look at this dude I see an old man at the club with a Kohl's party shirt on sippin on a French Connection and trying to "conversate" with the youngins'. I'm just sayin'

Source

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home