The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Meet Me At My Twitter Beyotch! Melly Ford and Denyce Lawton Beefin...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meet Me At My Twitter Beyotch! Melly Ford and Denyce Lawton Beefin...


I don't know what the 'Charles Barkley' is goin on here but apparently Melissa Ford is a liar, a cunt, and a skallywag who lied about going to college and sleeps with men all day and night...... (who doesn't do that? Am I missing something?)

Now I'm not even sure who this Denyce is but she took to twitter to let Melly have it:

Denyce Lawton via twitter….


* PPLE dancing w/the Devil & sleeping w/the enemy will have their day 1 day! SOON! Dont 4get the wrath of an angry TAUREAN!
* Hypocritical Atheist chics acting like they LOVE the LORD 2 B down, GOD knows ur demons & He will get u if I dont! #UNFOLLOW @MellyFord
* Ive NEVER DONE ANYTHING2 @MellyFord but help her get her 1st CLOTHED photoshoot & headshots & be cool w/ her, tried 2 reconnect her w/ some1 she did dirty & SHE LIES ON ME, TALKS SHYT about ME?????????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep up ur antics! IM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE @MellyFord
* I tried 2 keep the peace between @MellyFord & the chics she STOLE 4rm & LIED on & SCREWED their men!!! But U gonna LIE on ME?? SHYT on ME???
* I dont give a flying fart that @MELLYFORD is a “NAME” Video chick & a “NAME” in URBAN VIDEO WORLD! Doesnt mean shes a GOOD person.
* FYI, this aint TWITTER BEEF! This is REAL LIFE! Im just using TWITTER as my mouth piece until she gets the balls 2 stop smiling in my face!
* WE KNOW @MELLYFORD REAL AGE, UR REAL ILLEGAL US STATUS & only thing @IHateGame got wrong is,u cant have a Honda Accord,U DONT HAVE A LICENSE.
* I apologize 2 my followers who feel like im being a lil “UNLADY LIKE” right now but DAMNITT! Im tired of pple getting over who R BAD pple!
* If ur OVER 35 & still ONLY Doing Videos, Playing URSELF as a HOE in movies & TV shows, UR NOT AN ACTRESS or MODEL!!!! #HOESITDOWN

Go to Egyptsaidso to read the rest, what a mess!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home