The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Am I The Only One That Didn't Know Morris Chestnut Was Married??

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I The Only One That Didn't Know Morris Chestnut Was Married??



She's pretty......... (bitch)


Did he have her locked in a cave? I sure wouldn't mind being locked in a cave with all that Mandingo dark meat goodness just melting all ovah me...... whew whew whew!,ok sorry, I'm back.......

"Thou shall not covet another woman's husband" (unless she turns her back for 2.5 secs and I can get a free feel)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 1:12:00 AM EST , Blogger Kim said...

I knew he was married and to a "sista girl" to.. look like she would cutya..

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home