The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Mag Roundup

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brew Mag Roundup



Lady Gaga is the latest cover girl for Elle magazine.  She's the face of the January 2010 issue... rocking a "normal" getup and showing her arm tatt.  I'm not normally a fan of the huge tattoo-ery on the ladies, but I guess she gets a pass.  I guess.  In case you're wondering, the tattoo is a quote by philosopher Rainer Maria Rilke. It reads...
In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spreads its roots, the answer, and ask yourself, must I write?
And in Upscale news... Fantasia is the face of the December/January issue and she's lookin' sassy.

I'll refrain from commenting on the irony of Fantasia being on something called upscale. Dammit, I just commented...didn't I?

Taste The Brew for more Gaga flicks.


Upscale cover by Derek Blanks

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home