The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Nobody Knows the Troubles I've Seen....

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brew Bits: Nobody Knows the Troubles I've Seen....

I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man! Let me handle my business, damn! © Jay-Z
I woke up this morning, saw this next story, ran to the mirror then yelled, "Ballin'! in my best Jim Jones voice. Wanna know why? Because I now make more than Suge Knight. Hell, the cleaning lady at my job makes more than Suge. Word on the curb is that the I.R.S. wants over $6 milli from the former rap mogul. Suge's baby momma filed papers in January stating Suge only makes $1,207 a month. These negrids better get familiar with an accountant and a savings plan. Wamp, wamp, waaaaaaaaaaamp!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home