The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Guru

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Brew Quotes: Guru


 

“I am doing fine and I am recovering.  I’m weak though. Solar is the only person who has the accurate info on my situation. Any info from anybody else is false! I appreciate your well wishes and all the love!”

-Guru, the legendary MC and member of Gang Starr who suffered a heart attack over the weekend.  The statement was released through producer and Guru's long time friend, Solar.

UPDATE: Guru's family members allege they are being shut out from making medical decisions. Click here to view a videotaped statement from Guru's nephew. Strange!

Source

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home