The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brews Gotta Have Gadgets

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brews Gotta Have Gadgets

I am always looking for ways to pimp my iPod. Luckily the people over iHome want my money as much as I love throwing it away.

Check these out:

The Capsule speaker- Compact speaker extends for surprisingly big sound for your iPod, iPhone, laptop or any MP3 player through the headphone jack. Features a long lasting built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery- measures at less than 3 inches! (Much like this unfortunate dude I used to date...)

Speaker jacket: iHM12 portable speaker case from iHome. Lightweight, water resistant speaker features flat panel NXT speaker technology and keeps your iPod/MP3 player safe with its splash proof case. Interior mesh pocket holds your player and connects through the headphone jack.

Both available at my fave site: Flight 001

At this rate I will be serving ALL you fools this summer!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home