The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: The Culture Shop

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Brew Bits: The Culture Shop

I can (and have on many occasions) spend hours in a flea market. I love old or new hand made non-mass produced items. So, I was a wee giddy to find this shop, while perusing my interwebs. The Culture Shop, is located in ubercute Takoma Park. The 'not rape your pockets priced' online store features a plethora of goods from jewelry to housewares. These are super cute items, that are great for hostess gifts or 'Just cause I feel like buying myself something, I work every gotdamn day, don't you question me and where I spend my damn money!!!' gifts.

Personally, I love these delicate yet colorful, recycled birdcages

Shop local, and Go Green Bitches!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home