The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music News: Beanie Goes At Jay-Z

Friday, October 30, 2009

Brew Music News: Beanie Goes At Jay-Z



I sure didn't see this one coming. Beanie Sigel is going hard on Jay-Z. In his new song, "Average Cat," Beans accuses Mr. Carter of leaving him high and dry in his time of need, says he's got some dirt that could mess up his marriage and Beanie even goes so far as to say Jay is in cohoots with the Feds.

How it feel to get exposed?/Don't you feel naked?/I was a fly on the wall, shit I witnessed/ I can say shit that will make B look at you different.



Dayummmmm, Beans! 7 minutes of a diss song! Wow. I wish he'd write a song about taking a shower though.

Read more at MTV.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home