The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music News: Jay-Z + Alicia Keys To Kick Off World Series

Monday, October 26, 2009

Brew Music News: Jay-Z + Alicia Keys To Kick Off World Series


I hate baseball.  I'd rather have a root canal while watching 5 hours of Rock of Love than watch hours of a sport where men don't wear shorts or Spanx pants.  But, Wednesday night, I plan to have a change of heart.  I plan to glue myself to the teevay to watch Jay-Z and Alicia Keys kick off the World Series Wednesday night with a special performance of their hit collabo "Empire State of Mind."

Wonder how that "I made the Yankee hat more famous than the Yankees can” line will go over with the crowd.

Mr. Carter says this is a dream come true:
"As a die-hard Yankee fan, I'm honored to perform a song that celebrates the greatness of New York in one of our city's most important landmarks, Yankee Stadium."


Source

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home