The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew News: Yes We Can!!! Be A Disney Princess Parade-ster

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brew News: Yes We Can!!! Be A Disney Princess Parade-ster

Princess Tiana arrives with fanfare at Disney World. This is so awesome. I remember pretending that Snow White was just lightskinddeded or some kinda Creole, when I was a kid. It's good to know that, now, little black girls don't have to play mind tricks with themselves into thinking they can be princesses too. As I grew got into my pre-teens, I realized that the goal of princess was a pretty lame ass one to aspire to-- but shouldn't little black girls have the option of being as lame as little white girls? That's called leveling the playing field, baby!
Personally, I'd really prefer any daughter of mine to want to be a super shero!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home