The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Throwback: Me'shell Ndegeocello

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brew Throwback: Me'shell Ndegeocello



I used to pump this song something fierce back in the day... now that I'm older, this kinda sounds like the stalker's anthem.

Anyway, here's a live version of Outside Your Door



Here I am waiting.
Just waiting.
Anticipating a chance to run into you.
I sit here for hours.
One day I even sat through a rain shower.
For just a glance.
A chance to talk to you.
You're probably wondering how I even know you.
For now you're just my dream.
And when I wake up I hope you talk to me.
Here I sit outside your door.
Talk to me. 


Mmmmmmmkay...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home