The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Name Change Candidate #566: Maurkice Pouncey

Friday, April 23, 2010

Name Change Candidate #566: Maurkice Pouncey

So the NFL draft just went down. It's the day groupies, mouvas and baby-mouvas all LIVE for. Anybigcomeuphow, I noticed the Steelers picked Maurkice Pouncey as their first round draft pick out of Florida. That name gave me pause. Maurkice? Really Son? How about just Maurice? Why the "kice" at the end mama? I guess it doesn't matter since he's not going to have to go and get a good gubment job anytime soon with his mad stupid income, however it's a bit much, no? You fancy negrids and your hybrid name make me itch! Go that a way....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 23, 2010 at 10:31:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

I was thinking it more a negrous mutation of a more-acceptable "Marquis," but what do I know?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home