The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Cat Cora loves the Kitty

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cat Cora loves the Kitty


Who knew that Iron Chef Cat Cora was on Team Ellen? I sure as hell didn't. I just watched her last week on Oprah cooking up a feast for families across the nation. I peeped her wedding band and her talk about her children and assumed that she was living the life of a true southern belle.

Boy. Was. I.Wrong.

According to USA Today, Cat and her partner Jennifer are both expecting babies this summer. Cat is carrying Jennifer's egg and vice versa. The same anonymous donor is the father of all 4 of the Kitty Liter.

Woo hoo for duplication.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 1:19:00 PM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

what's with all the egg switcharoos? I don't get it? but eh, if they like it, I love it!

 
At Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 2:21:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somewhere it had some legal doings behind it. In the end they both have rights to the children with one being the birth mother and the other being the biological mother. But I read that somewhere.

I just think they take joy in carrying each other's children. Like a wife proudly carrying her husband's child. That's just my opinion.

All in all, I think this is going to start a trend among lesbian couples.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home