The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Social Commentary: No Justice, No Peace!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Social Commentary: No Justice, No Peace!

I have a confession. Sometimes I wish I had magical powers. I would use my superhero steeze to do "hood rat stuff" while spreading cheer to the masses!
I would also wave my magic wand and paralyze the index and middle fingers of every rapper, athlete and z-lister, stat!
If I see one more peace sign, be it forwards, backwards, upside down, I am going to burrow myself deep under the fleshy part of Rush Limbaugh moist tittays!
So let's just take a look at some of the more blatant offenders and what may be causing this compulsion:






Beefin' with another anorexic rapper? Throw up the peace sign!












Let your girlfriend bleach her hair to the white meat ? Throw up the peace sign!












Realize you look like a Trachodon with Foster Grants? Throw up the peace sign!













And while we're on the topic, I also don't need to see you reppin' your neighborhood, record company or little ass apartment complex!






How about this? You mofo's just stand up and...(drum roll please)...smile? Or don't smile. I don't give a Michael Steele rat's ass what you decide to do, just don't let me see those fingers apart ever again!









To quote the best rapper of all time, "...y'all nuccas acting way too tough, throw on a suit get it tapered up!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home