The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Celebrity Love Letter: My DC Crush

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Celebrity Love Letter: My DC Crush

Dear Kal Penn,

I have a confession. I've been walking around at lunch time hoping for a 'Kal Penn' sighting. Not in a stalker-y way, just in a hmmm.."wonder if Kumar er-Kal REALLY gave up acting to work at the Obama Administration. Ooh is that a rabid squirrel attacking that tourist? I think I want tacos for dinner..." way.

So, imagine my school girl glee when I not only bumped right smack into you but BOOB grazed you as I turned the corner, from exiting my day gig, last evening.

I love a loin jumping beefy man as much as the next chick...but give me a smart and funny one any day!

P.S.

Wanna meet for a nooner?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home