The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Is The Negro Woman Two Faced When It Comes To Swirl Love??: Kendra & Hank

Monday, July 27, 2009

Is The Negro Woman Two Faced When It Comes To Swirl Love??: Kendra & Hank


How come I don't hear a lot of griping and cattiness when it comes to these two? Is it because Hank is half white and therefore we don't care as much? From what I witness,  Kim K gets put through the ringer over her "bush" eater, the Negro woman loudly and proudly disapproves of their union ( I don't, cause I could care less) but in general she gets pounced and pounded on. I love Kendra though, she's fun and fun loving and I see why Hank likes her. I was reading an article about how her pregnancy is going and it dawned on me that no one really attacks their love. Do we not consider Hank black enough to care? Not to confuse things,  I don't think we should care either way.... people should love whoever they love but I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice that Kim gets her ass handed to her on a daily basis (and depending on who snaps the pic that can tend to be quite an ass) by the Negro woman.

Just some thoughts swirling (cute pun huh? hee hee!) through my crazy lil head.....

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 27, 2009 at 5:45:00 PM EDT , Blogger Brooke said...

Black women hate on Kim K cuz they can't believe someone as fine as Reggie Bush is getting Ray J's sloppy seconds. That's what I think anyway.

But she was in a relationship with Ray J, that was her man...so she can make all the sex tapes she wants. It's just that it was RAY J. Hey, at least she came UP.

I could care less, love who you love. Shit, if I had Reggie Bush, I'd invite all those bee-otches to hate on me! I see you! :)

 
At Monday, July 27, 2009 at 6:13:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

People hate on Kim K for the same reason as Paris Hilton.. Overexposed and for no reason at all. How is Reggie Bush a catch... Me thinks he's a little slow

Kendra is nasty and I wouldn't put piece of food in my mouth in that house for all the tea in china/

 
At Monday, July 27, 2009 at 6:24:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people hate on Kim K not just because she dates Reggie but she also tries to steal sistah's swagger. Black man, black friends, claiming she grew up with Michael Jackson, etc., and then she taunts us by writing into blogs like Bossip saying that black women are jealous. Not!

 
At Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 1:20:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Kim K is FINE...kendra is NOT...we wish we had Kim k's body...Kendra...eeehh..not so much

We also dont LIKE kendra's husband...we want to hump reggie bush

Case closed

True

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home