The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Yummy Bit: Vibe's Final Issue Pays Tribute to the CW's Game

Monday, July 27, 2009

Brew Yummy Bit: Vibe's Final Issue Pays Tribute to the CW's Game

Vibe does a sexy spread in honor of television sitcom "The Game".  Consider it a late afternoon snack......




Ms. Melanie "Give it to me right" Fiona and Mr. Sharper..... I wonder if she sung that to him???


Osi Umenyiora and Chrisette...... I'm not sure why my boo Chrisette has on her winter's best but well fine, whatevs! 


Will Demps and LaToya Luckett...... He looks like he smells like a sour apple nahlater, fannin my lady area.... WHEW!!


Kerry Rhodes, Adrienne Bailon and Devin Thomas. Now that's what I call a sammy!!!




Dwight Freeney and Teairra Mari..... hmmm not making my loins jump for joy but definitely wouldn't kick him outta the bed, no sir!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home