The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ya Think OJ Believes in Karma??

Monday, July 27, 2009

Ya Think OJ Believes in Karma??


SOURCE:

In a rather strange turn of events, Orenthal Simspon is scared for his life!. He says:

“My cellmate is nuts. He’s a killer, and he hates me. He told me that he is in prison for murder and rape, and he hates my guts because I got away with murdering my ex-wife. “He’s told me he is going to strangle me in my sleep the first chance he gets.”

I mean dude! you can't just stab someone 4,675 times and think that's not gonna piss a few people off. And how your dumb ass ends up in jail after being acquitted of that is beyond me, eh! anyhoo...... knuckle up and guard ya grill I guess!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home