The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Mariah Carey "Obsessed" w/ Gucci "make ya squint I'm so ugly" Mane....

Monday, July 27, 2009

Brew Music: Mariah Carey "Obsessed" w/ Gucci "make ya squint I'm so ugly" Mane....



Please Mariah Stans don't shoot....... but obsessed with her????? Who besides her Nickelodeon is obsessed with her? Do I think she's swell??? sure I do! but obsessed? hmmmm, no!

And um who was the genius who said "let's put this eyesore Gucci Mane in the video". Um is it even humanly possible to be that ugly? Are his parents Jurassic? WTF! A woman that ugly could never achieve success in the hippity hop world...... so unfair!

Oh and can I ask a question, this 'mane' stuff... is that country bumpkin, too cool for school slang for 'man'???? Pardon my ignorance but I believe if you don't know something you should ask......

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 27, 2009 at 3:16:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

Gucci Mane looks like he stinks

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home