The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: You Too Can Have A Raccoon Wig

Friday, July 24, 2009

You Too Can Have A Raccoon Wig

Everyone's favorite 29 year old (*insert eye roll*) Atlanta housewife chick-on-the-side, Kim Zolciak, has a wig line coming soon to a beauty supply near you.

Kim says she took so much flak for wearing the awful wig that she's turning into a jobby job.

"I got so much heat for wearing a hair piece, which is comical because all the girls on the show wear one. I took so much I heat, I was like, I'm gonna turn a negative into a positive. I'm gonna go ahead make it work… Actually, it was really difficult for me to talk about that last year. Now in just a year, I'm able to talk about it, explain my situation and why I ended up in that position and why I still do it today … 'cause I don't really have to. It's turned into a business venture at this point."

Keep trying Kim! Meanwhile, NeNe Leakes is planning a line of shoes. I'm slightly more hopeful about this venture…just slightly.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 25, 2009 at 8:48:00 PM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

Who in their correct effin mind gonna by a wig Kim is endorsing???...... oh Heyzeus please take the wheel!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home