The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Breaking Brew!!! Kim Wants You Guys To Know "I'm ok"..........

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Breaking Brew!!! Kim Wants You Guys To Know "I'm ok"..........



SOURCE

"I just want you all to know I'm doing okay, and I really appreciate your support," she went on. "I've been reading all your comments and I really have the best fans ever! I love you guys!"

Ok I know I keep asking this, but "fans"???? She has a fan base and a career because she slept with this dork????????



Ok I've done the 'grown up' with a few people, let me see if they can leak some pics or a tape to the media real quick...... I always knew I was meant to be a star-rah!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home