The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: My Favorite Things...Flash Mobs

Friday, September 25, 2009

Brew Bits: My Favorite Things...Flash Mobs

I'm a geek and a dork. Yes...but that aside. I love flash mobs,there...I said it. They are not new at all, but getting more exposure in the media these days with The Oprahlord and the Black Eyed Peas and this past season of Weeds. I think Flash Mobs are a fun ways to remind ourselves that we are all on this crazy ass marble together. Why not celebrate the spontaneity of life and moments where we all can come together as one, to create something...good...and fun. I am particularly mad that I missed the opportunity to flash mob the Real World DC house...they did the Thriller dance. Dammit!

Dorky Witch, out!

DC Union Station:


Weeds Flashmob:



Manchester, UK:


EMPIRE STATE FLASHMOBBIN!:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 25, 2009 at 5:46:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

That Michael Jackson and Hammer Flash Mob was best

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home