The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Things I Miss.......

Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I Miss.......

NBA Booty Shorts - I mean I didn't love the game as much as I do now but these sure are fun to look at, they really need to bring them back



Quarter Waters - man what else needs to be said, sugar with a pinch of color mixed in your water. PURE UNADULTERATED REFRESHMENT!!!



Slice of freakin pizza! - so you really mean to tell me that NYC is the only place to get a slice of pizza in the form of its true original meaning??? Just a slice, no fanfare or confetti, or extra cheese or stuffed crusts...... just a freakin slice!




Gettin Felt Up - the end! what the fork ever happened to that??? I miss that! Today it's "hey my name is Stan, here's my #, call me, I'd like to stick my peen in you real soon"--- UGH!



Thong Leotards - these were hot!!! It just offered an extra layer of security while "Sweatin to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons...... bring it back!!!




Chinese Slippers - I don't know if these were just a NY thing but I loved my Chinese slippers! Now they weren't comfy.... at all! But they were a hot item and well you just sorta had to own a pair (or 5 pairs as they only lasted about a week tops.......)








Arthur Treachers - Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, now this was tasty ass bad eating! When can a fried fish platter ever steer you wrong (besides when it lands you in the ER....) but man! The last time I saw an Arthur Treacher's was at a rest stop along I-95. We need them back!



Dookie Jewelry - Wrong! just wrong! but you know how something is so wrong til it's right????



Sidewalks - Clearly sidewalks are becoming obsolete, BRING THEM BACK!!!!! might be the #1 reason why Americans are so freakin fat!




Record Players - I would love record players to make a come back....... records sounds so much better than CD's to me.



Jumping 'Double Dutch' - Nothing was funner (yes funner) than jumping double dutch, even if you didn't know how! It was the best!




The Jheri Curl! - Now I wouldn't be caught dead rockin one.... but I'd surely be snappin pics of people with one to post on my facebook page.......

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home