The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ask A Dude: The Shy Sister Edition

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ask A Dude: The Shy Sister Edition


Brew Chick Asks:

How can a chick let a guy know she's interested in him, subtly? She doesn't see him that often, runs into him, maybe a few times a week. He's always extra smiley and friendly (but that just may be his way).
Is cupping his balls a little too forward? What's flattering without seeming stalky...how would you like a woman to show her interest, in you? Or do you prefer to be the hunter, and let her wait for your cue?
***

REV REAL: Good, old-fashioned flirting.


THE CASHER!:
That's a tough one to answer because it's usually based on the dude. I myself, can be flirtatious without any real intent to "go there" so reading me may be complicated. However, I love for a woman to flirt back. Too often women think that all men want to do is hunt. But personally, I think men like to feel appreciated too. So if he smiles at you, smile harder. Ask him how his day's going? Find something to compliment him on. Your body language says a lot. Those signs usually show us that there may be a something worth stepping out on. Then if he doesn't get it, grab his balls. ;-)

SUPREME: I'm VERY simple. Just TELL me. Nothing deep, no planned out agenda, etc. Just say "Hey, if you're interested, why don't we get together sometime and see if we hit it off". If I am, we will. I don't prefer to be any hunter or whatever. It's 2009 - I say what I feel and express what I want, and if a woman is confident and 'bout her business, she'll do the same. I LOVE a confident woman, personally.


BIG IN EUROPE: Straight forward is the best method. Guys have to approach women to express interest, so why should it be any different for women. If he's as friendly as she says, his response to her should be a nice one, even if its rejection.

Bianca: So that's a yes on the testicular caress?


BIG IN EUROPE: Only if she's sure she'll follow thru afterward. LOL-- but seriously!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 10:57:00 PM EST , Blogger XIRUS said...

she should ask him if he wants to go to Starbucks and it's her treat. 1st off, in this recession, Starbucks prices make you think about taking out a small loan before you step in there. 2nd, if a woman can go to Starbucks and order something fattening and not complain about it, not even for 5 seconds, she is most definitely marriage material in my book.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home