The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: BET Hip Hop H.A.M Awards

Monday, October 12, 2009

BET Hip Hop H.A.M Awards

You know there comes a time in every bloggers life, where she says "I didn't sign up for THIS shiiiish!" I'm not even going to try to find out when this hot mess is on. Who cares?

Pics courtesy of whatever that stamp says on them... In the spirit of the award show itself.. I'm keepin' it tacky!



Feathers, netting and Teddy Ruxpin Oh My.



 

Science Project Rump


 
Chop Meat Face...
no disrespect, I'm sure it's 100% Pure Angus beard, he's sportin'.




Pretty Ricky or Tonex's new Backup Crew?




(MY FAIRY FONSWORTH!!!)
Even though these  dresses are quelle uncute.. these two  couples look two damn clean for this crowd!  



Makeupsssssssssssssss but otherwise cute.


Old-la Old-la Ayyy!! Rollin' very gingerly (my sciatica) with Kid 'n Play!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 2:28:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

Oh my damn Christina. No, absoultely not; I refuse. What is she wearing? She's usually a cute dresser so I am confused at what I am seeing here.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home