The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Know Your Rights: Man Puts Cop In Check

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Know Your Rights: Man Puts Cop In Check


"Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
...
"Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't steppin out of shit all my paper's legit
"Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that!


-"99 Problems," Jay-Z




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 4:00:00 PM EDT , Blogger XIRUS said...

that officer was OWNED! bwahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home