The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tales From The Meth Side

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tales From The Meth Side



Remember little Stephanie Tanner from the sitcom Full House?




Well, she's all growed up now and she's pushing her new book, "unSweetined," which is due out November 3rd.  In it, Jodi Sweetin talks about her spiral into a world of drug abuse.

In 1995, after an 8 year run on the show, Sweetin started doing ecstasy and crystal meth. She had a daughter a year ago and despite her claims of sobriety, she was still snortin' blow.

Sweetin is 27 now and sober.  Here's what she told USWeekly about her past:

On getting pukey drunk at Full House co-star Candace Cameron's wedding in 1996: "I probably had two bottles of wine, and I was only 14. That first drink gave me the self confidence I had been searching for my whole life. But that set the pattern of the kind of drinking that I would do."


On snortin' that good Whitney Houston cocaine in the bathroom at the premiere for former co-stars Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's 2004 movie New York Minute"I was pulling off the deceit. It was hard for people to believe I was doing that much drugs. I look at photos from that event, and I didn't even look strung out!"


On driving drunk with her daughter, Zoie, in the car: "That was the big rock bottom. I had two glasses of wine and drove with her in the car. I not only put myself in danger, but also my daughter, who I loved more than anything. I felt terrible."

Ya think?


Source

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home