The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: R-rah Can't Read or Write....... Still.....

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

R-rah Can't Read or Write....... Still.....



Now correct me if I'm wrong but did he not cop to being illiterate like 2-3 years ago?? I thought the reason for the admission was so he could fix that, like STAT!

Well fast forward to today and he still can't read, excuse me sir??? Now at this point it seems like he's bragging because I don't get why this is still the case.

“When I was trying to make it out here, I already knew, and I was stubborn about it,” he said. “I don’t even read really and I’m not afraid to say that. My cousins and brothers used to tease me ‘you can’t even read right. How you think you’re going to come up?’ The only reason I graduated from grammar school is because I had a great jump shot. I went to high school and [my teacher] told me ‘you will one of the greatest writers of all time.’ I believed. You [have to] believe it. You can’t believe [anything] if you’re hating. You can’t achieve [anything] if you’re hating.”

Despite his trials and tribulations during the child molestation case, Kelly has been working hard on his upcoming LP. He maintains his innocence despite the leak of the sex tape of him with an underage girl back in 2001. “I got ya’ll beat if you’re hating on me,” he said. “Because I love you. That’s why I keep doing what I do.”

Kelly’s forthcoming album is due in stores Oct. 12.

source:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home