The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Are You Fat??? Why Don't We Let Him Decide.....

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Are You Fat??? Why Don't We Let Him Decide.....


This mofo right here is not playing games with you fat bishes! You won't get any "chubby girl soft tone you're beautiful on the inside" jibba jabba from this one right here. He's givin it to ya raw dawg style!

He says" I mean look, I'm a black man, so how I'm gon' get mad at you calling me one, if you a fat bitch you a fat bitch, can't get mad at the truth"........ DIZZAM!!!!

I'm sayin, some people need that kinda motivation to help them push away from the table from time to time....... see him in action in the video and scuse me while I go warm up my Chik-Fil-A chicken biscuit ( I bet he would punch me dead in my face!)........ mmmm mmmm mmmm!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 24, 2009 at 2:09:00 PM EST , Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I cant stand that damn man! ugh!

 
At Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 12:47:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um this is abuse!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home