The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Dame Dash on Jay-Z and Beenie

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dame Dash on Jay-Z and Beenie


Dame Dash was never high up on my list of favorite "celebrities". Maybe it was his dancing around with vodka bottles in videos, or the 2004 rape accusation against him where a former model claims he said "You don't want to f#ck me? Everyone wants to f#ck me!" I will say, apart from the corny glasses, he impressed me with this next clip. TV crews caught up to him to ask him about the Jay-Z/Beanie Sigel beef and he had some interesting things to say. Is he "so sincir?" Or, is there another motive to his new found Zen? Take note Fiddy, stay out of it!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 1:14:00 PM EST , Blogger Kim said...

Jay is shady.. Now I see what he has in common with Beyonce... shady recognize shady. But all of these folks are pushing 40 and nobody is hungry so they all need just shut up.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home